In-person Camps Information – SUMMER 2023
MTC – Musical Theatre Camp 2023 – FULL – (Waiting List in effect)
VBC – Vacation Bible Camp 2023 – Three (3) Available spots remaining. Please Contact Pastor Lynne for Information at: LStrike-Teal@nullSPOTH.ca
Summer Day Camp General Info:
- Our camp is designed for those entering Grade 1-Grade 5 in September 2023.
- Children must be 5 years old by the start of camp and fully potty trained to participate.
- Each day children will take part in singing songs, playing games, fun science experiments, a Bible adventure, crafts, and other special activities planned throughout the week.
- Children will spend time playing outside, weather permitting, so please dress appropriately and send a reusable water bottle.
- Children entering Grade 1 will be grouped together with other children in the same grades in school.
- Children entering Grades 2-5 are put in mixed age groups.
- Before/After care is being offered starting at 8am-6pm. Spots are limited and prices are below.
- Cost is $190.00 per child, additional siblings are $170.00 (snacks, t-shirt, materials, and special activities included)
- After Care
- Mon-Fri Before Care only (8am-9am) – cost is $25 per child
- Mon-Fri After Care only (until 6pm) – cost is $25 per child
- Mon-Fri Before & After Care – cost is $50 per child
- Children must be registered for the whole week (individual days cannot be accommodated)
- Parents who arrive after 6PM for pick up may incur extra fees – $20.00 per 15 minutes.
- If you cancel before June 1, 2020 you will charged a $20 administrative fee. After June 1, 2020 no refunds will be issued.
- Your payment can be dropped off at the office, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm with cash/cheque, cheque’s made out to St. Philip’s Anglican Church (please include your child’s name in the memo),or cheques can be mailed to: St. Philip’s Anglican Church 9400 Kennedy Road Unionville, ON L6C 1N6
- Spots are not reserved until the online form has been submitted AND payment has been received.
- Please send a nut-free lunch each day.
- Two snacks will be provided daily. You are welcome to send your own snacks if you prefer.
Theme Days from Previous Camps:
- Children were invited to take part in the following previous theme days:
- Tuesday – Crazy Hair Day
- Wednesday – Dress as your favourite Superhero/Princess
- Thursday – Show your support for your favourite Sport/Activity (baseball, swimming, dance, etc..)
- Friday – Camp Shirt Day (children are invited to wear their camp shirts)
Special activities from previous camps:
- Mystic Drumz
- Zoo to You
- Scientists in the Classroom
- Living Rhythm
- Ice Cream Sundae Stations
- Water Play Day (inflatable water slide and water games)
- Sunday – BBQ, Bouncy Castle and Face Painting
Please be advised that St. Philip’s on-the-Hill is a Scent Free facility.
Please avoid scented products (creams, perfumes, hand sanitizer) and if possible, please refrain from using scented fabric softener on clothing.