St. Philip’s on-the-Hill Anglican Church Cemetery was established in 1829, and has been in continued service. An annual outdoor memorial service takes place each fall to pray for the dead and all who mourn. Members of the congregation, friends, and relatives visit our Cemetery daily.
A volunteer board composed of members of the congregation manages the Cemetery. Chairman David Cole can be contacted at email@example.com