July 9-13 9am-4pm
As of January 16, 2018 – This camp is full and registration is closed. If spots become available registration will reopen. To be added to a waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This camp is designed for those ages 6-16 who love singing and acting. Campers will be preparing a full-length show to present to their family and friends on the Friday night of camp week. The show starts at 7pm on Friday, July 13th.
- Each day children will spend time working with theatre professionals on their acting and singing skills, as well as work on creating a set (props, costumes, etc), playing outside, engaging in a Bible adventure, and will take part daily in their choice of electives (baking, art, sports, crafts, etc).
- Each new camper (not necessary if you’ve participated in the past) will sign up for an audition with the Director, Carlynn. This is to determine what role might best fit them. You can sign up when you register below.
- Cost is $175 per child, additional siblings are $150.
- If you cancel before June 1, 2018 you will charged a $20 administrative fee. After June 1, 2018 no refunds will be issued.
- Before/after care is available for this camp from 7-9am and 4-6pm.
- Mon-Fri Before Care only (7am-9am) – cost is $20 per child
- Mon-Fri After Care only (4-6pm) – cost is $20 per child
- Mon-Fri Before & After Care – cost is $40 per child
- Children must be registered for the whole week (individual days cannot be accommodated)
- Your payment can be dropped off at the office, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm with cash/cheque, made out to St. Philip’s Anglican Church (please include your child’s name on the cheque),or cheques can be mailed to: St. Philip’s Anglican Church
9400 Kennedy Road
Unionville, ON L6C 1N6
- Spots are limited to 25 participants and spots not reserved until the online form has been submitted AND payment has been received.
- Please send TWO nut-free snacks each day.
- A healthy, nutritious, nut-free, warm lunch will be provided daily. You are welcome to send your own lunch, if you prefer.