We have returned to in-person worship services at 10:00 am Sunday mornings. Live-streamed and recorded services may be found here:
The weekly Sunday service bulletin may be found here: Bulletin
Places of Worship have been permitted to meet at their full capacity, by both the Government of Ontario and the Diocese of Toronto. St. Philip’s will continue physical distancing as much as possible in our sanctuary. In order to maintain COVID health and safety best practices, please self-screen for COVID-19 before coming to a service.
Please note if any of the following become true for you or a member of your household between now and the service time, please stay home and do not attend the service:
- Fever (37.8 degrees celsius or greater)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- New taste or smell disorder(s)
- Abdominal pain
- Runny nose or nasal congestion (in absence of other reasons like seasonal allergies)
- Contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID case
- You’ve returned from travel outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- You’ve been asked to self-quarantine by Public Health or you’ve had contact with anyone who has been told to self-quarantine themselves in the last 14 days.
Please review the Safety Measures for Sunday Worship.
A reminder that we are a scent-free facility. If you chose to bring your own hand sanitizer, please ensure it is fragrance-free.