Due to the recent lockdown, in-person services have been cancelled. More information to follow soon.
Watch the Returning to St. Philip’s on-the-Hill Demonstration video for what to expect at church:
Places of Worship have been permitted to meet at 30% capacity by both the Government of Ontario and the Diocese of Toronto. In order to maintain COVID health and safety best practices, we require registration for Worship Services.
Please note if any of the following become true for you or a member of your household between now and the service time, please stay home and do not attend the service:
- Fever (37.8 degrees celsius or greater)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficult swallowing
- New taste or smell disorder(s)
- Abdominal pain
- Runny nose or nasal congestion (in absence of other reasons like seasonal allergies)
- Contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID case
- You’ve returned from travel outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- You’ve been asked to self-quarantine by Public Health or you’ve had contact with anyone who has been told to self-quarantine themselves in the last 14 days.
Please review the Safety Measures for Sunday Worship.
A reminder that we are a scent-free facility. If you chose to bring your own hand sanitizer, please ensure it is fragrance-free.